When it comes to weddings, Cape Tunes stands levels above the rest ! We take the time from the moment the phone rings to work with the Bride and Groom. We take as long as it needs to ensure your day is as special as you imagine it to be.
Cape Tunes has any and every song ever recorded. We can handle any request or just work off the energy of the crowd. Whether you want an interactive reception or "just music done right", we can handle it.
Cape Tunes will work with you as often as you desire via phone, email or in-person. We will make sure no stone is left unturned on your special day.
Email us now for a personal consultation at info@CapeTunes.com
|We do:||We don't:|
|Have Professional Equipment||Use a home sound system|
|Have every song ever recorded||Repeat songs|
|Dress appropriately||Need a wardrobe update|
|Work with you as much as needed||Take a deposit and ignore you|
|Play music you want to hear||Play music we want to hear|
|Remain in the background||Audition / sing along with songs|
|Behave in a professional demeanor||Advertise; hit on guests|
|Have current "Reviews"||Have generic, out-of-date reviews|
|Based on Cape Cod||Have "stuck in traffic" excuses|
|Set-up and test an hour early||Run late|
|Stay until the end||Pack our equipment early|
|Have affordable rates||Have hidden / last minute fees|
|Are there to make your day successful||Interview you for promotional use|
|Licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts||99% of other DJ's are uninsured|
Cape Tunes knows how to create excitement at your party. Whether you are planning a formal dinner party or a wedding reception, Cape Tunes will cater to your event. Everything we do is directed to making your event perfect. Here are a few reasons that put us ahead of the competition.
1. We guarantee our service. We will make sure that all the details of your event are taken care of before we arrive. You can always meet with us in person so you know what to expect at your event. The only thing you have to do is relax and enjoy yourself.
2. We have over 20 years of experience. Our DJ's have tremendous talent because of our experience. Some DJ companies do their job part time to make some extra income. Cape Tunes has been providing entertainment services for over 20 years; professionalism and courtesy is what we do best.
3. We have the most up-to-date equipment. Our equipment produces crystal clear digital audio no matter how large or small the venue.
4. Our music selection is unsurpassed. With today's technology, we can carry almost every possible party song that you can imagine. If that's not enough we will let you choose your own songs before the party so you can be certain we will have what you want to hear.
Brides were surveyed by Modern Bride Magazine and asked to respond to the following question:
What percentage do you feel that your DJ / entertainment contributed to the overall success of your reception?
Quoting Bride's Magazine Post Wedding Survey response article "After the Wedding Reception Bride's & Grooms polled felt that the DJ / entertainment had a direct impact influencing the success of their reception and was no less than 75% responsible contributing to the overall success of their reception”
With the average wedding reception budget at approximately $15,000 - $20,000 nationally, DJ’s are valued at less than 5% of that budget. The article went on to say; This seems to be a grossly disproportionate average when comparing the degree of influence of the entertainment over the success of the reception (75% or more), and the earned wage.
An average Wedding Reception audience typically consists of 250 people. Two hundred and fifty guests entertained over a period of 5 hours works out to $3 per person. This is less than the cost of a video rental. Noting also the average length for most movies is 2 hours. "The only way I could beat that price is to rent a new release movie and show that at my reception."
The difficult task that any couple faces is judging what type of talent is right for them and their guests. It’s not easy to know what to look for in a competent DJ / Entertainer. But here are some characteristics that you should weigh heavily when considering your talent. First I should preface, remember, that you are hiring your entertainment to entertain your guests as much as for yourselves.
references, you would be surprised how many couples don’t take
advantage of this very simple way to insure their special day.
- Command of the English language should not be overlooked.
- Your DJ / Entertainer, foremost should possess the ability to know how to “read” an audience and respond accordingly.
- Most brides polled stated that, in the absence of a hired professional wedding consultant, they actually hoped that the DJ / MC would be qualified to guide them through the formalities of the evening.
To conclude the article the writer remarked "You wouldn’t entrust your personal safety to the cheapest set of tires you could buy for your car, why should you risk the quality of your evening to the cheapest entertainment!"
- 72% of today's brides are using professional mobile entertainers for their entertainment choice.
- 63% of the guests attending these functions do not remember what was served for dinner but do remember the entertainment.
- 4% to 6% is the amount most brides reserve for their entertainment budget.
- The average cost for a mobile entertainer for a wedding is $1,200. The cost is largely dependent upon the experience of a DJ, locale and specific client requests.
- The entertainment chosen for a wedding or party is responsible for 80% of the events' success.
- 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
- Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
- During wedding planning, Brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer - reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
- When asked 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.
- 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding, said, if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.